With MimioProjector™ interactive projector, you can connect with your computer and use the conventional dry erase boards you already have.
The MimioProjector gives you a chance to bring interactive teaching into your classrooms without having to buy both an interactive whiteboard (MimioTeach or MimioBoard) AND a projector.
- Just mount, plug in your computer and your lessons can be brought to life with graphics and images on your conventional dry erase board.
- Enhance collaborative learning with dual-pen operation—allowing two students to interact simultaneously with the same projected lesson.
- Reduce shadows on the whiteboard with this ultra-short-throw projector.
- Use the projector as a traditional classroom tool or as an interactive tool, allowing you to manipulate lessons with either a single-pen or dual-pens.
- Award-winning MimioStudio™ classroom software is included to give you a full-featured solution.
- Using other MimioClassroom™ products is easy since they're all completely integrated with each other.
- Dual-Pen Operation lets two students simultaneously interact with the same projected image.
- Completely integrated with other MimioClassroom™ products, allowing for a single-vendor interactive solution.
- MimioStudio classroom software offers comprehensive classroom instruction aids, including Notebook, Gallery, and Gradebook, to easily create and present classroom lessons.
- Field upgradeable, so that schools can start with a basic, non-interactive model and upgrade to single-pen or dual-pen interactive functionality.
- Up to 5,000 hours between bulb replacements. Bulb can be replaced without dismounting the MimioProjector device.
- Supports all common video formats, including VGA, HDMI, S-Video, and Composite.
- High image quality up to WXGA.
- Ultra-short-throw design reduces shadows on the whiteboard.
- Technology supports 3D displays.
- Optional Wall Mount enables MimioProjector interactive projector to be attached to a wall.
- Includes Kensington lock for additional security.
- Built-in stereo speakers provide a more lifelike experience without additional components.
- Built-in line input for PC output and Mic input for use with a microphone.
Minimum Software Requirements
MimioStudio 10 and higher on a Windows, Mac, or Linux OS.
Dual-pen operation is compatible with Windows 7 and above. Single-pen operation is available for Mac, Linux, Windows XP and Vista.
For specific system requirements,
please visit the MimioStudio product page.
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10. Also supports 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios.
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Image Size (projected distance): WXGA 16:10: 70” – 100”
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: ±15 degrees (manual)
- Contrast Ratio: Up to 3000:1
- Typical 2000 : 1 (Native) (White @100% lamp power/Black @100% lamp power)
- Color Reproduction: 1.07 billion colors (R/G/B 10 bit)
- Color temperature: Adjustable from 6500° K - 8300° K
- Color uniformity: |△x| <0.03, |△y|<0.03
- F 2.6 fixed zoom
- Focal Length: 3.71 mm
- Throw Ratio Range: WXGA 0.35
- Zoom Ratio: Digital zoom 1.0 – 2.0X
- Focus type: Manual
- Projection System: Digital Light Processing (DLP), utilizing a six-segment color wheel
- Projection Method: Front / Wall Mount
- Brightness: 2800 lumens
- Lamp: 240 Watt OSRAM E20.8 Lamp (replaceable without dismounting projector)
- Lamp life: Normal mode: 3500 hours minimum. Eco mode: 5000 hours minimum. Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions, and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
- Input Signal: NTSC/PAL/SECAM video capability with S-video / composite / YPbPr Component 1080p/UXGA/WXGA/XGA/SVGA/MAC compatibility
- Video Inputs: 1 HDMI, 2 VGA, 1 S-video, 1 composite analog
- Closed captioning: on TI DDP4421 spec, CC1/CC2/CC3/CC4 supported
- DLP Link 3D and HDMI 1.4a 3D supported
- Two 3.5-mm stereo line level, 2 stereo RCA jack line level, one 3.5-mm audio out, one 3.5-mm microphone
- Input sensitivity: 1 kHz, 0.5Vrms sine wave
- Speaker: 8 watts stereo (16 watts total output)
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C (32-104° F)
- Altitude: For 0 - 762 M, 0 - 40° C (0 - 2500 ft, 32 - 104° F); for 762 - 1,524 M, 0 - 35° C (2500 - 5000 ft., 32- 95° F); for 1,524 - 3,048 M, 0 - 30° C (5000 - 10000 ft, 32 - 86° F)
- Humidity: Operating and Storage: 80% RH (Max.), Non-condensing
- Fan Noise: Full mode: 35±2dB(A), w/o filter ECO mode: 30±2dB(A), w/o filter
- Power Supply Voltage: Universal AC 100 – 240 V~50-60 Hz with PFC input
- Power Consumption: Normal mode: 300 W+/-10%@110VAC
- ECO mode: 240 W+/- 10% @110VAC
- Standby< 0.5W
- Kensington lock »36 Kg
Interactivity (optional feature)
- Interactive Technology: 940 nm Infrared digital pen
- Detection Frame Rate: 60 fields-per-second providing 16.6 ms response time
- Resolution: 2560 x 1920 (interpolated); 640 x 480 (Native)
- Interactive Area: 75” to 115” diagonal
- Multi-pen: one or two pens provided with Interactive version of MimioProjector, depending on configuration. Non-interactive versions of MimioProjector do not include a pen. Pen uses alkaline AAA battery.
- Interactive Connectivity: mini-USB cable required
- Interactive Device: Digital pen
- Pen attributes: 15.2 cm L x 1.5 cm W (6.0 in. L x 0.6 in. W), 34 g (1.2 oz) (without battery)
- Dimensions and Weight: 357 mm W x 367 mm D x 135 mm H (14 in. W x 14.4 in. D x 5.3 in. H) (excluding feet)
- 357 mm W x 367 mm D x 231 mm H (14 in. W x 14.4 in. D x 9.0 in. H) (including reflection mirror)
- Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lb)
- Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.