- 0.25 ultra short throw for space saving installation
- 2nd generation Laser Phosphor technology with 20,000 hours lifespan
- 4,500 ANSI Lumens offering bright images in any environment
- Cost-effective built-in HDBaseT receiver
- Creativity realized by 360° projection
ViewSonic’s LS831WU is an advanced 4,500 ANSI Lumens WUXGA ultra short throw installation projector perfect for public and commercial display applications. With a 0.25 throw ratio, users can easily get 100” screen from only 21 cm away. Screen size can further be expanded to up to 150" at a lower cost-per-inch compared to commercial displays. Adopting the 2nd generation laser phosphor technology, it offers consistent high brightness for a reliable 20,000 hours lifespan. Built-in HDBaseT receiver and 360° projection capability together ensure the ease of use desired. The embedded 20W cube speakers offer powerful audio right out of the box with three fine-tuned audio modes suitable for different application scenarios.